SFP+ Transceiver (10GBASE-T)
Part No. G10E-SFP-T
Convert SFP+ Sockets Into 10GBASE-T Copper Ports
Sonnet’s 10GBASE-T SFP+ Transceiver transforms an SFP+ socket into an RJ45 (10GBASE-T) port, enabling 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking over cost-effective CAT-6A copper cables for runs up to 30 meters between ports. Whether used for switch-to-switch uplink or stacking connections in an Enterprise or SMB network, or for switch-to-server or storage system connections in a data center, or even for a client-to-switch link, this transceiver makes it simple to add copper connectivity where you need it.
- Twin 10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 3 Adapter
- Twin 10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- Twin 10G SFP+ PCIe Card
- Solo10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 3 Adapter
- Solo10G SFP+ PCIe Card
- Compatible Third-Party Products (not compatible with QNAP)
- Transforms SFP+ Socket into an RJ45 (10GBASE-T) Port
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Sonnet 10Gb Ethernet Networking Products Designed in the USA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.
Share this Product
More from this category
McFiver (Multifunction adapter card with dual M.2 NVMe SSD slots, 10GbE, and two 10Gbps USB-C Ports)
Fusion Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID (with hardware RAID controller and 10Gbps USB-C port • Add your own SSDs)