DuoModo eGPU Module
LIMITED TIME PROMO
Part No. DM-MOD-GPU
(Module only; enclosure sold separately)
DuoModo eGPU Module
Thunderbolt to eGPU Card Expansion Module
The DuoModo™ eGPU Module connects a GPU card to computers without card slots. The module supports the latest video cards, provides a 800W future-proof design, features dual temperature-controlled, variable-speed Noctua fans rated at 17 dbA, and connects through a super fast 40Gbps Thunderbolt™ interface.
Graphics Workstation Power
If your workflow includes video editing, rendering, color grading, animating or creating special effects, many of the pro applications you use rely on desktop and workstation graphics (GPU) cards to do the heavy lifting in processing data. Unfortunately, many popular computers are equipped only with integrated graphics processors or low-power discrete GPUs that provide less than ideal performance. Happily, there’s a simple path to greater productivity—add a Sonnet external GPU (eGPU). The DuoModo eGPU Module Thunderbolt to GPU PCIe Card Expansion System boosts your eGPU-compatible computer’s graphics performance by connecting a high-performance desktop or workstation GPU card to your computer via a single cable.
Built for GPU Power
- Provides robust and well-regulated power for current and future GPU cards
- AMD approved for the air-cooled editions of the AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 64, Radeon Pro WX 8200, and WX 9100
- Designed to also support overclocked NVIDIA® cards with high peak power requirements
Expansive GPU Card Compatibility
The DuoModo eGPU Module is designed to accommodate the most power-hungry (up to) 2.5-slot width GPU cards. It supports Thunderbolt-compatible cards with popular GPU chipsets—such as AMD Radeon RX series (including VEGA GPUs); and NVIDIA GeForce® series and TITAN GPUs. Even pro cards—AMD Radeon Pro and NVIDIA Quadro® GPUs—are supported! Note that macOS® supports only AMD GPU cards in eGPU systems, while Windows® supports AMD and NVIDIA cards.
View PDF of supported GPU cards
Demanding 4K to 8K Workflows? Double Your DuoModos.
Many task times on supported applications—such as Adobe® Premiere® Pro, DaVinci Resolve™, and Maxon Cinema4D™, to name a few—can be cut significantly with one eGPU connected. But, for computers with Intel processors and multiple Thunderbolt ports, times can be slashed when two DuoModo eGPU Modules are employed. Connecting two eGPUs can multiply your computer’s graphics processing power, enabling your computer to handle today's demanding 4K, 5K, 6K, and 8K workflows more efficiently. Plus, a computer’s onboard discrete GPU can also significantly contribute to the aggregate performance.
Supports Latest Video Cards
- Supports the Latest Thunderbolt-compatible GPU Cards
- Supports 2.5-slot Width GPU Cards
- View PDF of Supported GPU Cards
800W Future-proof Design
- 800W Provides all the Power You Need for Today’s GPU Cards and Plenty of Extra Power to Support Future Generation GPU Cards with Higher Power Requirements
- Includes Two 8-pin (6+2 pin) Auxiliary Power Connectors
- Dual Noctua Fans Offer Ultra-quiet Operation
- Temperature-controlled, Variable-speed
- Rated at 17 dbA
Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface Offers 2750 MB/s of PCIe Bandwidth to the Installed GPU Card
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 4 Computers
- Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Cable Included
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer clip Included
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Enclosures (sold separately)
Add Your Module to a DuoModo Enclosure
Choose Your Enclosure:
Dual-Module Desktop Enclosure
(Houses Two DuoModo Modules on the Desktop)
Single-Module Desktop Enclosure
(Houses a Single DuoModo Module on the Desktop)
Dual-Module Rackmount Enclosure
(Houses Two DuoModo Modules in a Rack)
- Popular Pre-configured DuoModo Systems (Enclosures with Pre-installed Modules) also Available
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.