RackMac Pro (with One Computer Module for Mac Pro 2013)
Part No. RACK-PRO-1X
Mac Pro not included
Pro Rackmount Solution for One Mac Pro (Late 2013) Computer
Sonnet’s RackMac™ Pro makes Mac Pro® rack integration simple. Occupying just 4U of rack space, the RackMac Pro rackmount solution features a modular design that enables you to mount the outer enclosure by itself into a rack, and install or work with a Mac Pro (Late 2013). The computer is mounted in its own Computer Mounting Module that easily slides in and out of the enclosure. The RackMac Pro is available with either one or two computer mounting modules preinstalled. This model includes one pre-installed module. Additional Computer Mounting Module available (sold separately).
RackMac Pro: Secure Rackmount Installation
The RackMac Pro’s padded Computer Mounting Module holds your Mac Pro firmly in place without marring the mirror finish, even during transport, making this rackmount solution perfect for use in transportable rack applications. Installed in the server room, the RackMac Pro’s included rackmount extension rails allow easy and secure mounting in racks from 16 to 26 inches deep. Wherever it is deployed, a RackMac Pro holds your Mac Pros in style.
- Rackmount Enclosure Solution for Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Includes One Computer Mounting Module
- Space for Additional Computer Mounting Module (Sold Separately)
- Wide Compatibility – Installs Into Any Standard Equipment Rack
- Front Panel Operation
- Front Panel USB 3.0 Ports
- Real Panel Connectivity
- Makes Your Mac Pro Road Ready
- Supports Mounting of Sonnet's Twin 10G Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Thunderbolt 2 Adapter with Optional Twin10G Mounting Kit (sold separately)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.