RackMac mini for 2010 (with DVD Slot), 2011, 2012, 2014 Mac mini
Part No. RACK-MIN-2X
Rack a Mac mini
This fully-assembled rackmount is a perfect solution for Mac® mini computers (and Mac mini servers) with DVD slots, supporting the installation of one or two Mac minis side-by-side into 1U of rack space. Constructed of rugged steel, the RackMac mini places the computers behind a smart front panel. The RackMac mini's design manages airflow through the computers to keep them as cool as ambient air. Stack them close and stack them high for a Mac mini server farm. The RackMac mini provides a front panel power switch and front panel USB 3.0 port for each computer; built in panel-mount cables connect the ports to your computers' USB ports!
Securely Installs One or Two Mac mini Computers Inside a 1U Rackmount Enclosure
Sonnet's Rack Mac mini transforms a standard Mac mini into a fully rackable server solution. Additionally, this enclosure includes the following key features:
This model of RackMac mini (RACK-MIN-2X) features access slots for Mac mini computers with a DVD slot
- Compatible with mid 2010 through late 2014 Mac minis
- (Use RACK-MIN-2XA for 2018 Intel Mac mini or 2020 M1 Mac mini)
- 1U Height and Standard Mounting Holes
- Top Cover Padding to Secure Mac mini's In Place
- Compatible In Portable Racks, Perfect for DJs and Onsite Production
- Manages Airflow From Front to Back
- Front Panel Buttons
- Front Panel USB 3.0 Ports
- Provides Open Access to Back of Computer
- Cable Tie Holes to Secure Cables
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 8.5 x 1.7 in. (48.3 x 21.6 x 4.4 cm)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.