RackMac Pro (with 1 Computer Mounting Module)
Part No. RACK-PRO-1X - IN STOCK.
Mac Pro not included
Pro Rackmount Solution for the New Mac Pro
Sonnet’s RackMac™ Pro makes Mac Pro® rack integration simple. Occupying just 4U of rack space, the RackMac Pro rackmount solution features a modular design that enables you to mount the outer enclosure by itself into a rack, and install or work with one computer at a time. Each Mac Pro is mounted in its own Computer Mounting Module that easily slides in and out of the enclosure. The RackMac Pro is available with either one or two computer mounting modules preinstalled. This model includes one preinstalled module, so you can install one computer now, and install a second one later with the purchase of an additional computer mounting module.
RackMac Pro: Securely Rackmounts One or Two Mac Pro Computers
The RackMac Pro’s padded Computer Mounting Module hold your Mac Pro firmly in place without marring the mirror finish, even during transport, making this rackmount solution perfect for use in transportable rack applications. Installed in the server room, the RackMac Pro’s included rackmount extension rails allow easy and secure mounting in racks from 16 to 26 inches deep. Wherever it is deployed, a RackMac Pro holds your Mac Pros in style.
- Includes One Computer Mounting Modules – to Install One Mac Pro Computer
- Expand – with Second Mac Pro Later with Additonal Computer Mounting Module (sold separately)
- Wide Compatibility – Installs Into Any Standard Equipment Rack
- Front Panel Operation
- Front Panel USB 3.0 Ports
- Real Panel Connectivity
- Makes Your Mac Pro Road Ready
- Supports Mounting of Sonnet's Twin 10G Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Thunderbolt 2 Adapter with Optional Twin10G Mounting Kit (sold separately)
- Compatible with Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- 2-Year Warranty
Note: Mac Pro not included; shown for illustration purposes.