Twin10G SFP+ (Dual-port 10GbE Thunderbolt Adapter with Two Included SFP+ Modules)
Part No. TWIN10GC-SFP-T3
Blazing-fast 10GBASE-T (Copper) Connectivity Over Thunderbolt for Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
Increased demand for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth on high-performance shared storage networks has driven the explosion in demand for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking. Yet, most computers aren’t equipped to get you connected. If your computer has a Thunderbolt™ 3 or Thunderbolt 4 port, you are in luck—Sonnet’s Twin10G™ 10GbE adapter is the powerfully simple and most cost-effective solution for adding blazing-fast dual-port 10GBASE-T 10GbE network connectivity.
Twin10G SFP+: Dual-port SFP+ 10GbE Connectivity
Sonnet offers two SFP+ transceiver options (sold separately before May 1, 2023; included on and after May 1, 2023)—a short-range multi-mode fiber module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR; and a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR. Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Interface
- Adds High-performance 10GbE SFP+ Connectivity
- Connection Flexibility
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Easy Setup
- Compact. Rugged. Nearly Noiseless.
- Supports Transparent Failover
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Provides 10W of Power for Connected Peripherals
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Cable
- Includes Sonnet's ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.