Echo Express III-R (Thunderbolt 2 Rackmount Edition with 3 PCIe Slots)
Part No. ECHO-EXP3FR
Connect Three Full-length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 2 Ports
For pros working in the creative fields, a computer’s processing power alone is not enough to get the job done. Prime examples include modern notebook and all-in-one desktop computers that lack PCIe expansion slots necessary to support specialty cards that connect pro video and audio inputs, transcode data, and connect to high-speed storage and networks. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express III-R is a pro-level, rackmount Thunderbolt™ 2 to PCIe card expansion system solves that issue, enabling you to connect three full-length PCIe cards to you computer at the same time through a single cable.
Echo Express III-R: Rackmount Expansion
Echo Express III-R provides three PCIe card expansion slots in a rackmount enclosure. It supports three single-width, full-length PCIe cards, or one double-width, full-length card plus one single-width card, enabling it to support every Thunderbolt 2 compatible, non-GPU PCIe 1.1, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 card available.
- Connect PCIe Cards
- Three PCIe 2.0 Slots
- 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 Interface
- Backward Compatible with 10Gbs Thunderbolt
- Upgradeable to 40Gpbs Thunderbolt 3 with a Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Upgrade Card
- Pro Performance
- Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Remarkably Quiet
- Energy Saver Mode
- Rugged Steel Rackmount Housing + Optional Expansion (with Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits)
- Pro Power – Integrated 300W Power Supply; 75W Auxiliary Power Connector (for power-hungry PCIe cards); 10W of Power Provided to Connected Peripherals
- Includes 1-meter Thunderbolt 2 Cable
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac® and Linux® Compatible
- Avid® Qualified for Pro Tools/HDX & HD Native and Media Composer/Symphony
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.