Echo Express SEL (Compact 1-slot Thunderbolt 2 PCIe Card Expansion System)
Part No. ECHO-EXP-SEL
Connect a Low-profile PCIe Card to Computers with Thunderbolt 2 Ports
Ultra-light notebooks, small form factor and all-in-one Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® computers are slender marvels of engineering that come with a cost—there’s nowhere to install PCIe cards that provide additional connectivity and processing capabilities. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express SEL is a compact, desktop Thunderbolt™ 2 to PCIe card expansion system that fixes that issue, enabling you to connect a low-profile PCIe card to any computer with Thunderbolt 2 ports.
Echo Express SEL: Low-Profile Desktop Expansion
Echo Express SEL provides a single PCIe card expansion slot in a a light and portable enclosure. It supports nearly every Thunderbolt-compatible, low-profile PCIe 1.1, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 cards available. Many of the most popular Thunderbolt-compatible high-speed networking and storage controller cards are a perfect fit, and even the BlueFish 444 Epoch 4K Neutron video card can be accommodated.
- Thunderbolt 2 Interface (20Gbps)
- Backward Compatible with Thunderbolt (10Gbps)
- Upgradeable to Thunderbolt 3 (40Gpbs) with a Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Upgrade Card
- Quiet, Temperature-Controlled Fan
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Most Compact Thunderbolt 2 to PCIe Expansion System Available
- Includes 1-meter Thunderbolt 2 Cable
- Includes Sonnet's Designed ThunderLok Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.