Echo Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Edition with 3 PCIe Slots)
Part No. ECHO-EXP3FD-TB3
Connect Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
For pros working in the creative fields, a computer’s processing power alone is not enough to get the job done. A prime example is the latest MacBook Pro®, which, while offering great performance, lacks the PCIe expansion slots necessary to support specialty cards that connect pro video and audio inputs, transcode data, and connect to high-speed storage and networks. Instead of slots, these computers include high-performance Thunderbolt™ 3 ports to support peripherals. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) is a pro-level, desktop Thunderbolt™ 3 to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three full-length PCIe cards at the same time.
Echo Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 Edition): Desktop Expansion
Echo Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) provides three PCIe card expansion slots in a desktop enclosure. It supports three single-width, full-length PCIe cards, or one double-width, full-length card plus one single-width card, enabling it to support every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU PCIe 1.1, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 card available.
- Connect PCIe Cards
- Three PCIe 3.0 x8 Slots
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Pro Performance
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Remarkably Quiet
- Energy Saver Mode
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Pro Power – Integrated 300W Power Supply; 75W Auxiliary Power Connector (for power-hungry PCIe cards); 15W of Power Provided to Connected Peripherals
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable (unlike other brand of cables, Sonnet's cable provides Thunderbolt 3's full 2750 MB/s bandwidth and supports up to 100W of power delivery)
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® Compatible
- Avid® Qualified for Pro Tools/HDX & HD Native and Media Composer Symphony
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.