Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T (Dual-port, 10GBASE-T 10GbE, x4 PCIe 3.0 card)
Part No. G10E-2X-E3
10 Gigabit Cabled Networking
Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T: Provides 10GbE Connectivity to Mac and PCs
The Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T card enables you to connect your computer to high-speed infrastructure and storage without stepping down in speed. Setup is simple—after installing the low-profile card into an available x4 or larger PCIe slot in your computer, just download and install a driver, connect to the switch or device’s 10GbE ports via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A copper cabling at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively, and then configure the card through the OS X® Network control panel or Windows Device Manager. This Sonnet solution is perfect for high-performance computing where low latency, high bandwidth, and low CPU overhead are required.
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
- Works in Thunderbolt Expansion Systems
(like Sonnet's Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- Optimized for Maximum Performance Over Thunderbolt
- Simple Setup
- Supports Transparent Failover
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Plug-and-Play Simplicity (installs directly into a PCIe slot)
- Compatible with Mac® and Windows®
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Supported
- Designed in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.