Please review the following information regarding shipping polices, state tax and VAT collection, shipping rates, order processing time, and forms of payment.
- USA/Canada- Sonnet Online store accepts orders and ships to customers in the United States and Canada; international ordering available through an authorized Sonnet Distributor.
- US Sales Tax - Collected for orders from California.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Free Ground Shipping - Available for orders $100 or more to the 48 continuous US states only.
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Irvine, California.
- PO Boxes, APO Addresses & Freight Forwarders - To combat mail order fraud, we do not ship to PO Boxes and Freight Forwarders. We unfortunately cannot ship to military APO addresses due to Homeland Security procedures.
- Required Signature - To combat fraud and theft, all orders over $199 require a signature upon delivery.
Free Ground Shipping to the Continental USA (On All Orders $100 or More)
In Stock items for orders over $100.00 receive free ground shipping in the contiguous (lower-48) United States. These items ship directly from our warehouse in Irvine, California and will arrive in 1-7+ business days, depending on your location.
48 Contiguous US States
• Free Ground Shipping (orders $100 or more)
• Ground Shipping (orders less than $100) - $9.95
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
• 3-day Ground or Economy Shipping - $99
• Economy - $19
Order Processing Details
- We will contact you if there are issues processing your order, stock availability, or unexpected delays in shipping.
- Your order will ship to the address you entered on the order.
Taxes, Import Duties & Exceptions
Sonnet collects sales tax in California (7.75%)
Duties, Taxes, Customs & Import Fees
Your country's import duties, taxes and fees are not included. International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). These fees will be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. You are responsible for import duties, taxes, and fees and for complying with the laws and regulations of the country of destination. Sonnet does not have any responsibility on any additional charges that may apply.
Tax Exempt Organizations
If you are a tax exempt organization (such as a school), please include your tax exemption information with your order by adding it to the special notes field provided on the shopping cart form prior to checkout. We'll review your information after your order is submitted and, if tax exemption is qualified, adjust your order.
Forms of Payment
Accepted Forms of Payments
Sonnet accepts all major credit cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Apple® Pay. Apple Pay is available on supported iPhones® and Macintosh® computers.
Apple Pay Requirements (for Desktop Users)
On a supported Mac®, the following requirements are required to ensure security protocols at checkout:
Apple Pay support is available only with Safari web browser running on a Mac with macOS Sierra or higher. Older Mac operating systems and third-party web browsers are not supported.
Your iPhone needs to be powered on, support Apple Pay, and have a a valid credit card in the Apple Wallet app.
You must be logged into the same iCloud account on your Mac and iPhone, otherwise Apple Pay will not be available.
Bluetooth must be enabled on your Mac and iPhone and your iPhone must be within Bluetooth range of your Mac.