Allegro Type A USB 3.2 PCIe 4-Port Card (4-port, SuperSpeed USB-A 5Gbps [USB 3.2 Gen 1] PCIe Card with USB Charging)
Part No. USB3-4PM-E
Speedy USB 3.2 Performance: Add Four USB-A 5Gbps Ports to Computers and Expansion Systems with PCIe slots
USB 2.0 ports are perfectly adequate for connecting mice, keyboards, and printers, but their limited data transfer speeds of 25–30 MB/s are hardly “high performance”. Standard USB drives today feature USB 3.0 interfaces and offer significantly better performance. Though you can connect them to your computer’s USB 2.0 ports, their performance would be reduced by as much as 85 percent! With a Sonnet Allegro Type A USB 3.2 PCIe 4-Port card installed in the PCIe slot of your Mac Pro®, Windows®, or Linux® computer, or Thunderbolt Expansion System, you instantly add four SuperSpeed USB 3.2 ports to your system to take full advantage of today’s drives’ performance capabilities.
Sonnet's Allegro has the following advantages:
- Delivers 2.0A of power per port to USB bus-powered devices
- Doesn't require separate power plug connection; gets the power required to operate connected drives from the slot it’s installed in
- Supports USB 3.0 charging specification that enables simultaneously charge and sync of iOS and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging
Allegro Type A USB 3.2 PCIe 4 Port: Up to 10x Faster than USB 2.0
The Allegro features a PCIe 2.0 bus interface to take advantage of your computer’s fast expansion card slots.
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro
- Adds Four USB-A 5Gbps Ports to Your Computer
- Supports USB-A Bus-powered Devices with up to 2.0A Power per Port
- Supports Storage, Hubs, and Other USB-IF Compliant USB Devices
- Supports Hot-swappable Device Connection
- Works in Thunderbolt™ Expansion Systems (like Sonnet's Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- Compatbile with Mac®, Windows®, and Linux®
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Note:Product complies with USB 3.2 Gen 2 specification, which supercedes USB 3.1 Gen 2. Product package may still list USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.
Share this Product
More from this category
McFiver (Multifunction adapter card with dual M.2 NVMe SSD slots, 10GbE, and two 10Gbps USB-C Ports)
Fusion Dual 2.5-inch SSD RAID (with hardware RAID controller and 10Gbps USB-C port • Add your own SSDs)