Echo III Desktop (3-slot PCIe Card Expansion for Full Size Cards)
Part No. ECHO-3D-TB3
Connect Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 Ports
For creative pros using the latest portable, mini desktop and all-in-one computers in their workflows, onboard processing power alone is not enough to get the job done. While these Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® computers include high-performance Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports to support peripherals, what they lack is PCIe expansion slots to install specialty cards that add needed video and audio inputs, transcode data, and connect to high-speed shared storage and networks. Sonnet has a solution — the Echo™ III Desktop — a professional Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three (up to) full-length (12.28 inches long) PCIe cards at the same time, via a single cable.
Echo III Desktop
Echo III Desktop supports every Thunderbolt compatible, non-GPU PCIe 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 card available including video capture and transcoding; audio DSP; 6Gb or 12Gb SAS or SATA host bus adapter; 10Gb or 25Gb Ethernet; SSD storage; and other specialty types to your system.
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Connects up to Three High-performance non-GPU PCIe Cards
- Pro Tools | HDX Compatible
- Three PCIe Slots (One x16 plus two x8 Slots)
- Support Three full-Height, Single-width Cards, or One Double-width Card plus one Single-width Card
- Pro Power (Integrated 400W power supply with 75W auxiliary power)
- Energy Savings (Powers On/Off Automatically with the Computer)
- Remarkably Quiet (Noctua Fans Rated at 17dBA)
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Interface
- Two Thunderbolt Ports (One Port for Computer, Second Port Supports Thunderbolt Peripheral Daisy-chaining)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Includes Thunderbolt Cable
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 (Prevents Accidental Cable Disconnections)
- Mac®, Windows® 10, and Linux® Compatible
- Avid® Qualified
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.