Echo III Rackmount System (3-slot PCIe Card Expansion for Full Size Cards + Module Support)
Connect Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 Ports
The best portable, mini desktop and all-in-one computers feature powerful CPUs and include high-performance Thunderbolt™ ports to support peripherals. But they lack the PCIe expansion slots creative pros need to install specialty adapter cards that enable their workflows by adding video and audio inputs, transcoding data, and connecting to high-speed shared storage and networks. Sonnet has a Thunderbolt solution — the Echo™ III Rackmount — a professional Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system. Via a single cable, connect three (up to) full-length (12.28 inches long) PCIe cards at the same time to your Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Echo III Rackmount
Echo III Rackmount supports every Thunderbolt compatible, non-GPU PCIe 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 card available including video capture and transcoding; audio DSP; 6Gb or 12Gb SAS or SATA host bus adapter; 10Gb or 25Gb Ethernet; SSD storage; and other specialty types to your system.
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- Connects up to Three High-performance non-GPU PCIe Cards
- Pro Tools | HDX Compatible
- Three PCIe Slots (One x16 plus two x8 Slots)
- Support Three full-Height, Single-width Cards, or One Double-width Card plus one Single-width Card
- Pro Power (Integrated 400W power supply with 75W auxiliary power)
- Energy Savings (Powers On/Off Automatically with the Computer)
- Remarkably Quiet (Noctua Fans Rated at 17dBA)
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Interface
- Two Thunderbolt Ports (One Port for Computer, Second Port Supports Thunderbolt Peripheral Daisy-chaining)
- Rugged 2U Steel Enclosure
- Space for Optional Future Expansion
- Includes Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 (Prevents Accidental Cable Disconnections)
- Mac®, Windows® 10, and Linux® Compatible
- Avid® Qualified
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.