MacCuff mini 2 (Mac mini Mounting Bracket)
Part No. CUFF-MIN-LH2
Versatile and Secure Mounting for Mac mini
Move your Mac mini off the desktop! Sonnet’s MacCuff™ mini 2 security mounting bracket frees up space by attaching your computer to the back of a display – or to a desk, shelf, or wall – while allowing full access to its ports and power switch. Attached on the back of a display using its extra VESA mounting holes (four holes in a square pattern), the MacCuff mini 2 securely holds your Mac mini in place.
Placed on the back of a display, your computer disappears leaving only cables to hide—Sonnet includes a special 35 cm (14-inch) short HDMI monitor cable to simplify that task. MacCuff mini 2 also supports simple cable management to help tame cable clutter.
Heavy Duty, Light Touch. Wraparound Security.
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, MacCuff mini 2 firmly holds your Mac mini in place, yet delivers a light touch—its refined double powder-coated finish won’t scuff or scratch the computer.
Unlike cheap brackets that merely hold a computer in place, or others that provide minimal protection, MacCuff mini 2 is pry-resistant and provides theft deterrence all around.
Lock It Up. Kensington Lock Ready.
With the included steel locking bar installed and your padlock (sold separately) attached, MacCuff mini 2 is resistant and secures your computer on all sides. In addition, MacCuff mini 2 allows you to secure the Mac mini and the monitor with one Kensington® lock!
- Compatible with Mac mini [mid 2010 (4,1) through current M2 models]
- Secures Your Mac mini to the Back of a Monitor
- Secures Your Mac mini Under or on a Desk or Table
- Secures Your Mac mini on a Wall
- Heavy-gauge Steel Design with Refined Finish
- Provides Wraparound, Pry-resistant Security
- Kensington Lock Compatible
- Simple Installation
- Includes 35 cm (14 inch) HDMI Monitor Cable
- Offers Simple Cable Management
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.