xMac mini Server
Part No. XMAC-MS-A-TB3
Transform an M1/M2 series Mac mini, or Intel Mac mini with Thunderbolt 3 Ports from a Basic Computer to a Workstation!
For many applications, a Mac mini has all the processing power necessary to allow it to replace a full-sized desktop or workstation. But for pro audio and video users, the mini’s compact size can limit its potential—there are no slots for PCIe expansion cards needed to provide additional connectivity and functionality, and you need to securely rackmount the computer. Sonnet’s award-winning xMac mini Server™ addresses these issues and maximizes a Mac mini’s capabilities in a big way.
Mac mini and PCIe cards sold separately
xMac mini Server: Thunderbolt PCIe Card Expansion System/1U Rackmount Enclosure
xMac mini Server features a cleverly-designed and rugged 1U enclosure that houses the Mac mini, PCIe expansion slots, power supply, and panel mount cables for convenient external connection.
- Adds Connectivity and Capabilities to Mac mini 2018-2022 (Intel and M1/M2 series*)
- Diverse PCIe Card Support (pro video capture and play-out, pro audio, 10GbE, Fibre Channel, SAS/SATA RAID controllers)
- Server Room Ready
- Makes Your Mac mini Road-Ready
- Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Two 40Gbps Thunderbolt Ports
- Rear Panel Connectivity, Front Panel Operation
- Integrated 150W Power Supply (with auxiliary power connector for power-hungry PCIe cards)
- Includes 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- Includes Sonnet's ThunderLok™ 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 17.75 x 1.72 in. (48.3 x 45.1 x 4.4 cm)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.