Fusion Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card (Two U.2 NVMe SSD Connectors On a PCIe 3.0 x16 Card • Add Your Own U.2 SSDs)
Part No. FUS-U2-2X4-E3
The Most Economical Way To Add Ultra-Fast, Extra-Large Capacity SSD Storage
Install Two U.2 NVMe SSDS Into a PCIe Card Slot – Add up to 62TB* of Enterprise SSD Storage with Ultra-fast Data Transfers
Do you need more storage capacity for your computer? Is super high-speed throughput plus maximum IOPS (Input/Output Operations Per Second) performance critical to your work? U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs deliver both. Sonnet’s Fusion™ Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card enables you to upgrade your system in a flash, mounting two enterprise class U.2 SSDs with up to 30.72TB or greater capacity in a single full-length x16 PCIe card slot, with no separate power or data cables, drive adapters, or mounting trays required.
Use the Sonnet card for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance scratch disk in your Mac Pro® tower*; Windows® or Linux® PC desktop or server; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system with an available x16 PCIe slot. Legacy Mac® users can install macOS® on one SSD to create an incredibly fast boot drive and use the other installed SSD for and still obtain blazing-fast performance.
Full Performance Design – Sonnet Advantages
The Fusion Dual U.2 SSD PCIe Card is a full-height, full-length PCIe 3.0 card with a 16-lane (x16) interface, designed to support full performance from two U.2 SSDs.
The Fusion Card:
Features a 16-lane (x16) PCIe bridge and devotes four lanes of PCIe 3.0 bandwidth to each SSD you install
- Mac*, Windows®, and Linux® compatible
- Works with a wide variety of single- and double-sided M.2 PCIe SSDs
- Is self-contained and doesn’t require a specific motherboard to operate or specific SSDs to support RAID features; no PCIe bifurcation required
- Compatible with 2023 and 2019 Mac Pro*
- Adds Ultra-Fast U.2 NVMe SSDs to Your System
Achieve Sustained RAID 0 speeds up to 6,250 MB/s
Great Way to Add Enterprise SSD Storage to Computers with Thunderbolt
macOS Boot Support from Single (non-RAIDed) SSDs
- S.M.A.R.T. Support
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
- Gen 4 U.2s and some Gen 3 U.2s are not currently compatible with macOS. See U.2 SSDs Compatibility PDF for details.
- This product’s performance will vary based on the type and number of SSDs used, the CPU speed, and the PCIe architecture.
*macOS SSD Capacity Note:
- As of 2023, the current maximum capacity of U.2 SSDs is 30.72TB. The current maximum capacity supported by macOS is 15.36TB. This product will support higher-capacity SSDs as they become available.
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.