Allegro USB-C 4-Port PCIe (USB 3.2 Gen 2 PCIe card featuring four USB-C 10Gbps ports, dual controllers & USB-C charging)
Part No. USB3C-4PM-E
Powerful USB 3.2 Gen 2 Performance: Add Four USB-C 10Gbps Ports to Computers and Thunderbolt Expansion Systems with PCIe Slots
Equipped with SSDs, the fastest USB drives you can buy today are capable of 800 MB/s data transfers—many are bus-powered, too. But, most desktop computers (even new models) include generations-old USB interfaces that will throttle that performance and may not offer adequate power to allow bus-powered drives to operate. Break through the bottleneck—install Sonnet’s Allegro USB-C 4-Port PCIe card to support your fast USB drives at maximum performance.
Allegro USB-C 4-Port PCIe: Two Controllers, Four Ports – Up to Twice as Fast as USB 3.0 Cards
Featuring two 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 controllers and four USB-C ports, the Allegro PCIe card supports data transfers at up to twice as fast as USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports are capable. With two controllers onboard, the Allegro card speeds data transfers between connected drives, and enables your computer to load and off-load data more quickly.
Unlike ordinary USB-C cards, Sonnet's Allegro has the following advantages:
- Delivers 7.5W of power per port to USB-C bus-powered devices
- Doesn't require separate power plug connection; gets the power required to operate connected drives from the slot it’s installed in
- Independent, per-port power regulation protects each port from glitches on adjacent ports, preventing auto-disconnects of already-connected drives
- Features a resettable fuse on each port, protecting both card and computer should a cable or peripheral fail; resetting a tripped fuse is simple—just shut down and restart your computer
- Adds Four USB-C 10Gbps Ports to Your Computer
- Features Dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Controllers for Fast Drive-to-Drive Transfers
- Supports USB-C Bus-powered Devices with up to 7.5W (3.0A) Power per Port
- Provides Independent Power Regulation for Each Port
- Resettable Device Overcurrent Fuses Protect the Card and Computer
- Supports Storage, Hubs, and Other USB-IF Compliant USB Devices
- Supports Hot-swappable Device Connection
- Compatible with Mac®, Windows®, and Linux®
- Works in Thunderbolt™ Expansion Systems (like Sonnet's Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Note: Product name and/or description updated to reflect current USB naming conventions:
USB 3.2 Gen 2 = USB 3.1 Gen 2
USB 3.2 Gen 1 = USB 3.0
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.