SF3 Series - SxS PRO X Card Reader
Part No. SF3-2SXSPX
Next Generation Pro Ingest
Supports SxS PRO X Cards at Full Speed
Professional Dual-Slot SxS PRO X Card Reader for Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
SxS™ professional memory cards are used in many past and current Sony® and ARRI® pro digital video cameras and camcorders. Sony’s latest cards—SxS PRO X—take a performance leap by offering nearly 3x the maximum read speeds over previous generation cards. While Sony Venice Cinema Camera and PXW-Z750 XDCAM exploit SxS PRO X cards’ enhanced performance capabilities, even users of compatible Sony video cameras, such as PXW-X400 and PXW-Z450, can take advantage of the cards’ read speed potential.
When it’s time to ingest footage to your computer, don’t settle on any old card reader—for the shortest ingest times, SxS PRO X cards require a card reader designed to support their maximum ingest speeds (and, for even greater efficiency, a dual-slot card reader that can ingest two cards simultaneously). Get a Sonnet SF3™ Series – SxS PRO X Card Reader; it’s the fastest tool for the job.
Supports all SxS Media
Supports all SxS media, including SxS PRO X, SxS PRO+ E Series, and SxS-1 cards.
- Superior Ingest Performance – Ingests Footage from all SxS Cards at up to Maximum Supported Speeds; Simultaneously Ingest from Two Cards at Full Speed
- Broad SxS Card Support – Supports all SxS media, including SxS PRO X, SxS PRO+ E Series, and SxS-1 Cards
- PCIe 3.0 x4 Thunderbolt 4 Peripheral
- Compact, Rugged, Stackable
- Two 40Gbps Thunderbolt Ports
- Forward Compatible – Fully Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 Computers, and Purposely Designed with Thunderbolt 3 Which Has Four Lanes of PCIe 3.0 Available
- Backward Compatible – Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs when Used with an Apple® Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt 2 Cable (both sold separately)
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
The SxS Card Reader for Digital Imaging Technicians (DITs)
For DITs working multi-camera shoots or in a small space, equipment size and design features matter. The SF3 Series – SxS PRO X Card Reader measures just 5.8 inches wide by 5.1 inches deep by 1 inch tall, making it suitable for use in any workspace and workflow.
Designed to be Stacked and Daisy Chained
SF3 Series card readers feature rugged aluminum enclosures that are designed to be stacked and daisy chained, enabling multiple SxS PRO X, CFast™ 2.0, CFexpress™/XQD™, and RED MINI-MAG® readers to occupy the same footprint, while connecting to your computer through a single cable. You can take advantage of Thunderbolt’s up to 3000 MB/s of PCIe® 3.0 x4 bandwidth to ingest four, six or more cards simultaneously!
Thunderbolt 3 Cable and ThunderLok 3 Included
Sonnet includes a 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 cable that supports Thunderbolt's full 40Gbps bandwidth, and is fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 computers. Sonnet also provides a ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip that prevents accidental cable disconnections—just slide it over one end of the cable, and then plug in the connector and secure it to the reader by turning a thumbscrew. Because of its unique design, ThunderLok remains on the cable so it won’t get lost when not in use.
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.