Solo 10G (Thunderbolt 3 Edition)
Part No. SOLO10G-TB3 - IN STOCK.
Blazing-Fast 10GBASE-T Connectivity at a Breakthrough Price
In recent years content creation and output have quickly moved from HD to 4K and beyond, making 10Gb Ethernet the new data transfer standard for post-production shared storage workgroups and other bandwidth intensive workflows. Very affordable 10Gb Ethernet Switches with RJ45 (copper) have significantly reduced the cost of setting up a 10GbE infrastructure, resulting in very rapid adoption. Even the new iMac Pro™ includes 10Gb Ethernet as its standard network interface. Now, for computers with a Thunderbolt™ 3 port, there is an equally affordable Thunderbolt to 10Gb Ethernet adapter—Sonnet’s Solo 10G™ Thunderbolt 3 Edition adapter, a powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast 10GBASE-T 10GbE network connectivity to any Mac, Windows or Linux* computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Solo 10G (Thunderbolt 3 Edition):
Faster Transfers Across Existing Cabling with NBASE-T Support
The Solo 10G adapter supports the NBASE-T™ industry-standard of 2.5G/5G link speeds, which enables greater than Gigabit Ethernet speeds over CAT 5e cabling when used with an NBASE-T compatible switch or router.
- Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity
- 40-Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Supports NBASE-T Standard
- Advanced Features – Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) and Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) supported
- Easy Setup
- Small and Silent
- Bus-Powered, Energy Efficient
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Thunderbolt Certified for Mac & Windows
- Compatible with Linux Computers. *Linux supports Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 10Gb Adapters but does not support Thunderbolt 3 hot plug or unplug. Plug in Sonnet adapters before booting on Linux
- 2-Year Warranty
- Designed in California
Contact email@example.com for more information.
As required by the State of California:
/!\WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65warnings.ca.gov