Thunderbolt 3 Upgrade Kit (for xMac mini Server)
Part No. BRD-UPGRTB3-XM
Step Up to 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3
Sonnet designed the xMac mini Server (XMAC-MS-A) Thunderbolt 2 to PCIe card expansion system to be easily upgraded to 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3. Simply replace the existing Thunderbolt interface board with the upgrade board, and then your chassis will instantly support higher performance, and connect to your Thunderbolt computer without the need for an adapter.
Upgrade Instead of Adapting
Why adapt when upgrading offers more? With the Thunderbolt 3 upgrade kit installed you get:
- Easy to Install 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Upgrade Card – Replaces Existing 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 Interface Board
- Improves Performance with High-Bandwidth PCIe Cards – Provides 30% More Bandwidth (Up to 1750 MB/s)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, and Thunderbolt/USB4 computers
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- 2-Year Warranty
Product shown without included bracket
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.