Echo III Desktop (3-slot PCIe Card Expansion for Full Size Cards)
Part No. ECHO-3D-TB3
Connect Three Full-length Audio and Video Specialty PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 Ports
For creative pros using the latest portable, mini desktop and all-in-one computers in their workflows, onboard processing power alone is not enough to get the job done. While these Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® computers include high-performance Thunderbolt™ 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports to support peripherals, what they lack is PCIe expansion slots to install specialty cards that add needed video and audio inputs, transcode data, and connect to high-speed shared storage and networks. Sonnet has a solution — the Echo™ III Desktop — a professional Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three (up to) full-length (12.28 inches long) PCIe cards at the same time, via a single cable.
Echo III Desktop
Echo III Desktop supports every Thunderbolt compatible, non-GPU PCIe 4.0, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 card available including video capture and transcoding; audio DSP; 6Gb or 12Gb SAS or SATA host bus adapter; 10Gb or 25Gb Ethernet; SSD storage; and other specialty types to your system.
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Three PCIe 3.0 Slots – One x16 plus Two x8 Slots
- Supports Three Full-height, Single-width Cards, or One Double-width Card plus One Single-width Card
- Avid® Pro Tools | HDX Compatible
- Broad PCIe Card Compatibility Support – see PCIe Cards Compatibility PDF
- Pro Power – Integrated 400W Power Supply with 75W Auxiliary Power
- Remarkably Quiet – Noctua Fans Rated at 17dBA
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt System
- Thunderbolt 3 Technology for Maximum Performance – Offers Four Lanes of Full PCIe Bandwidth for the Installed Cards (Thunderbolt 4 Would be Limited to One PCIe Lane Total. See Sonnet's Video Why Sonnet‘s High-Performance Pro Products Use Thunderbolt 3 Instead of Thunderbolt for Details.)
- Two Thunderbolt Ports – One Port to Host Computer, Second Port for Thunderbolt Peripherals Daisy Chain
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Energy Savings – Powers On/Off Automatically with the Computer
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible (see Product Page Tech Specs for Current Hardware and OS Compatibility)
- Avid Qualified
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.