Echo Express SE I (1-slot PCIe Card Expansion + Space for Daughter Card)
Connect One Full-height, Half-length+ PCIe Card (Plus Daughter Card) to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
Are you in the market for a new computer? It’s amazing how much processing power the latest Mac® and Windows®, and Linux® computers with Thunderbolt™ ports offer, but thinness comes with a cost—there’s nowhere for you to install PCIe cards for the additional connectivity and processing capabilities beyond what’s offered by a computer’s standard ports. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express SE I (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) is a compact, desktop Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect a single PCIe card to any computer with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 ports.
Echo Express SE I: Compact Desktop Expansion
Echo Express SE I provides a single PCIe card expansion slot in a compact and light enclosure.Designed to accommodate cards up to 7.75 inches long and measuring a compact 5.6 inches wide by 8.6 inches long by 3.5 inches tall, the Echo Express SE I has a small footprint, yet it is large enough to support nearly every Thunderbolt 3-compatible PCIe 3.0, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 1.1 card available.
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Inerface
- One PCIe 3.0 x8 Slot + Space for Daughter Card
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Remarkably Quiet
- Energy Savery Mode
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Power for Peripherals – 15W of Power to Connected Peripherals
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable (unlike other brand of cables, Sonnet's cable provides Thunderbolt 3's full 2750 MB/s bandwidth and supports up to 100W of power delivery)
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.