Echo Express SEL (Compact Design, 1-slot PCIe Card Expansion for Low-profile PCIe Cards)
Part No. ECHO-EXP-SEL-T3
Connect a Low-Profile PCIe Card to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
Shopping for a new computer? The latest ultra-light notebooks, small form factor and all-in-one Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® computers with Thunderbolt™ ports are slender marvels of engineering that come with a cost—there’s nowhere to install PCIe cards that provide additional connectivity and processing capabilities. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express SEL is a compact, desktop Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect a low-profile PCIe card to any computer with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 ports.
Echo Express SEL: Low-Profile Desktop Expansion
Echo Express SEL provides a single PCIe card expansion slot in a a light and portable enclosure. It supports nearly every Thunderbolt-compatible, low-profile PCIe 1.1, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 cards available. Many of the most popular Thunderbolt-compatible high-speed networking and storage controller cards are a perfect fit, and even the BlueFish 444 Epoch 4K Neutron video card can be accommodated.
- For Computers with Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt Interface
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Quiet, Temperature-Controlled Fan
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
- Most Compact Thunderbolt to PCIe Expansion System Available
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable (unlike other brand of cables, Sonnet's cable provides Thunderbolt 3's full 2750 MB/s bandwidth and supports up to 100W of power delivery)
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.