Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
Part No. ECHO-HB5-T4
Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub
Compact Universal Thunderbolt 4 Hub with Four Thunderbolt 4 Ports, Convenient Front Panel USB 3.2 Charging Port, and 8K Display Support
The Thunderbolt™ hub you've always wanted, without paying for the extra features you don’t need. A single cable powers your laptop and connects to multiple Thunderbolt and USB peripheral devices. Sonnet’s Echo™ 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub – the compact universal hub for today and tomorrow. Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 computers; Apple® M1/M2 series Macs; Thunderbolt 3 Intel® Macs; and M1/M2 iPad Pro.
85W Charging Power – Small Package. Big Charge.
Plug in your Thunderbolt devices, monitor(s), and USB peripherals, and then connect them all to your computer from the hub with the included Thunderbolt cable. The Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub will even power your laptop with up to 85W of charging power. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your laptop, and go.
Flexible Device Connectivity for Work and Play
Based on the Intel Goshen Ridge controller, the Echo 5 Thunderbolt Hub features four Thunderbolt 4 ports; one for connection/power to your computer, plus three to directly connect Thunderbolt peripheral devices (and daisy chain up to a total of 5 devices). The Thunderbolt ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals. For bus-powered devices, the Hub’s Thunderbolt peripheral ports provide 15W per port, supporting the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals — they can even charge your iPhone® or iPad® twice as fast as using the USB Type A port.
- One Cable Peripheral Connection
- Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports for Peripherals
- Powerful 10Gbps Front Panel USB Type A Charging Port
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K, and 8K @60Hz Displays
- Many Display Interfaces Supported – Connect Thunderbolt and USB-C Displays Directly; Supports HDMI and DisplayPort Displays with a Thunderbolt-compatible Adapter (sold separately)
- Travel-Sized Thunderbolt Port Expander
- Charge Your Laptop – Provides Up to 85W
- Mac (M1 or M2) Supports Only One Display
- Mac (M1/M2 Pro, M1/M2 Max, or M1 Ultra) Supports Two Displays
- Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 3 Ports Supports Two Displays
- macOS 13 (Ventura), 12 (Monterey), or 11 (Big Sur) Required
- M1/M2 Series iPad Pro Supports Only One Mirrored Display
- Windows® Computer with Thunderbolt 4 Ports Supports Two Displays
- Windows Computer with USB4 Port
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Note: Not Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Windows Computers
Connect up to One 8K, Two 5K, or Two Apple Pro Display XDR Monitors
Depending on your computer’s video capability, the Echo 5 Hub supports one (always 4K or 5K; up to 6K or 8K) monitor through its Thunderbolt ports, or up to two 5K or Apple Pro Display XDR monitors; see Displays Compatibility PDF for full details on monitor and resolution support. You can plug in Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C monitors directly, or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt compatible adapter (sold separately).
Measuring just 5.1 inches wide by 2.8 inches deep by 0.9 inches high, the Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 Hub and its power adapter are small enough to easily fit in your backpack with your laptop or tablet, providing you the extra Thunderbolt and USB device connectivity you need on the go.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.