USB 3 DisplayLink Dual 4k 60Hz HDMI Adapter
Part No. USB3-DHDMI
Connect Two 4K HDMI Displays Using Only One Port on Your M1/M2/M3 Mac
DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M Series Macs and Other Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, and Chromebook Computers
Apple® M series Mac computers offer outstanding overall performance but have a limit to the number of external displays you can connect to them. If you’re using an M1/M2 MacBook Air®, M1/M2 13-inch MacBook Pro®, or M3 14-inch MacBook Pro that number is one. Featuring DisplayLink™ technology, Sonnet’s DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M series Macs beats the limit, enabling you to connect two 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz; or two 1440p or 1080p @ 144Hz HDMI displays to a single port on your computer.
Efficiency Booster – Expand Your Applications Workspace
Perfect for use with productivity software such as Microsoft® Office, this Sonnet adapter enables you to work more efficiently by expanding your workspace. Whether you need to open multiple applications on their own screens, edit code or view a spreadsheet in detail on a large display, or mirror your notebook’s display on a larger monitor, the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M series Macs makes it possible.
Go Full Screen – Browse the Web, Watch Videos
Even when you’re not using productivity software, your notebook’s screen can constrain your view. Go big — the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M Series Macs enables you to connect your computer to your large monitor or big screen TV to browse the web and watch videos on YouTube and other content(1) at a distance.
- Display Adapter Features DisplayLink Technology and Two HDMI Ports
- Ideal DisplayPort Connection Solution to Connect Two 4K Displays to M1/M2 MacBook Air, M1/M2 13-inch MacBook Pro, or M3 14-inch MacBook Pro
- Also Connects Two 4K Displays to Other M series Macs, Intel Mac and Windows, Ubuntu, and Chromebook computers
- Connect to a Thunderbolt or USB Port (Includes a USB-A Female to USB-C Male Adapter) on Your Computer
- Expands Your Onscreen Work and Play Area
- Easy Setup. Bus Powered.
- Use with Thunderbolt Hubs
- Supports Other Resolutions (1080p and Lower Resolution Displays at 60Hz)
- Supports Audio Out Without Additional Cables
- Mac, Windows,Ubuntu, and Chromebook compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Not Just for 4K Displays – Supports Full HD (1080p) Displays and Audio Out
While the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M Series Macs supports two monitors at up to 4K resolutions (3840x2160), you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolutions, like full HD 1080p (1920x1080) @60Hz — this makes it great for use for different home and work applications. Because audio support is built into the Sonnet adapter, you don’t have to plug in a separate cable to hear sound from connected displays.
Designed for M Series Macs. Also Compatible with Other Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, and Chromebook Computers.
The Sonnet DisplayLink Dual HDMI Adapter for M Series Macs is compatible with most computers with USB 3 or USB-C interfaces but was designed for M1/M2 MacBook Air, M1/M2 13-inch MacBook Pro, and M3 14-inch MacBook Pro computers, and other computers incapable of natively supporting more than one external display.
(1) On macOS, protected content from iTunes and other copy protected (HDCP) players and applications are not visible on any monitors, including built-in monitors, when DisplayLink monitors are connected.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.