NEW xMac mini Server Thunderbolt 3 Edition (Mac mini Expansion System)
Part No. XMAC-MS-A-TB3 - IN STOCK.
Transform a Mac mini® with Thunderbolt 3 Ports from a Basic Computer to a Workstation!
For many applications, a Mac mini with Thunderbolt 3 ports has all the processing power necessary to allow it to replace a full-sized desktop or workstation. But for pro audio and video users, the mini’s compact size can limit its potential—there are no slots for PCIe expansion cards needed to provide additional connectivity and functionality, and you need to securely rackmount the computer. Sonnet’s award-winning xMac mini Server™ addresses these issues and maximizes a Mac mini’s capabilities in a big way.
Mac mini and PCIe cards sold separately
2018 xMac mini Server Thunderbolt 3 Edition: Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe Card Expansion System/1U Rackmount Enclosure
xMac mini Server (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) features a cleverly-designed and rugged 1U enclosure that houses the Mac mini, PCIe expansion slots, power supply, and panel mount cables for convenient external connection. Additionally, the xMac mini Server (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) features:
- Thunderbolt 3 Interface with Dual Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Ports – Offers approximately 1750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth to the installed cards
- Diverse PCIe Card Support – Supports pro video capture and play-out, pro audio, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, SAS/SATA RAID controllers, and other PCIe cards such as Avid HDX card (requires power adapter cable, sold separately by Sonnet)
- Integrated 150W Universal Power Supply (with auxiliary power connector for power-hungry PCIe cards)
- Rugged Steel Enclosure – Securely holds the computer and PCIe cards in place during transport, making your Mac mini road-ready
- Front Panel Operation, Rear Panel Connectivity
- Includes Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Cable and ThunderLok™ 3 Retainer Clip
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 17.75 x 1.72 in. (48.3 x 45.1 x 4.4 cm)
- 2-Year Warranty
- Made and Designed in the USA
Note: Mac mini and PCIe computer cards shown in photos for illustration purposes; not included.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
As required by the State of California: