Allegro Pro USB 3.1 PCIe (4-Port SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Gen 2 Card with Dual 10Gb Controllers)
Part No. USB3-PRO-4P10-E - IN STOCK.
Add Four SuperSpeed+ 10Gbps USB-A Connections for Maximum Flexibility
The fastest SSD-based USB drives now available can transfer data at more than 500 MB/s—many are bus-powered, too. But, most desktop computers (including many new models) feature old-generation USB interfaces that can’t support that performance, and may not provide enough power to enable bus-powered drives to function. Break through the bottleneck—install Sonnet’s Allegro™ Pro USB 3.1 PCIe card in your Mac Pro® tower, Windows® PC, or Linux computer with PCIe slots; or Thunderbolt™ to PCIe card expansion system to support your fast USB drives at maximum performance.
The Speed and Power
Connected to a single USB 3.1 Gen 2 SSD RAID device, Sonnet’s Allegro Pro USB 3.1 PCIe card supports data transfers up to 750 MB/s—transfers complete in half the time compared with using a USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 adapter card!
- Four 10Gbps USB-A ports to Add to Your Computer
- Dual USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controllers
- USB Bus-powered Support (for SSD, SSD RAID, and Hard Drive Devices with up to 7.5W Power Per Port)
- USB 3.0 Charging Port Handshake Support
- Simultaneously Sync and Charge iPads and Other Devices
(that Support USB 3.0 Charging at 1.5A per Device)
- Independent Power Regulation for Each Port
- Resettable Device Overcurrent Fuses (to Protect the Card and Computer)
- Works in Thunderbolt 3 and 2 Expansion Systems
(like Sonnet’s Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- Supports Storage, Hubs, and Other USB-IF Compliant USB Devices
- Designed in California
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Note: See product page for important compatibility information.
As required by the State of California:
/!\WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65warnings.ca.gov