Allegro USB-C PCIe Card (2-port, SuperSpeed USB-C 10Gbps [USB 3.2 Gen 2] PCIe Card with USB-C Charging)
Part No. USB3C-2PM-E
Amazing USB 3.2 Gen 2 Performance: Add Two USB-C 10Gbps Ports to Computers and Thunderbolt Expansion Systems with PCIe Slots
When it comes to supporting the fastest USB drives available, your computer’s USB 3.0 ports are perfectly adequate…for connecting peripherals that don’t depend on the ultimate USB 3.2 speeds. However, common USB 3.0 ports can be underachievers—at 5Gbps, they can’t support the maximum performance from many storage devices, and may not provide enough power to enable them to operate. With Sonnet's Allegro USB-C PCIe card installed into a PCIe slot of a Mac Pro®, Windows®, or Linux® computer, or Thunderbolt Expansion System, you can upgrade to the benefits of SuperSpeed USB-C!
Unlike ordinary USB-C cards, Sonnet's Allegro has the following advantages:
- Delivers 15W of power per port to USB-C bus-powered devices
- Doesn't require separate power plug connection; gets the power required to operate connected drives from the slot it’s installed in
- Independent, per-port power regulation protects each port from glitches on adjacent ports, preventing auto-disconnects of already-connected drives
- Features a resettable fuse on each port, protecting both card and computer should a cable or peripheral fail; resetting a tripped fuse is simple—just shut down and restart your computer
Allegro USB-C PCIe: Up to Twice as Fast as USB 3.0 Cards
The Allegro USB-C PCIe supports data transfers at up to twice as fast as USB 3.0, and can also deliver 15W of power per port to USB-C bus-powered devices.
- Compatible with 2019 Mac Pro (macOS 10.12+)
- Adds Two USB-C 10Gbps Ports to Your Computer
- Supports USB-C Bus-powered Devices with up to 15W (3.0A) power per port
- Provides Independent Power Regulation for Each Port to Prevent Accidental Disconnects
- Resettable Device Overcurrent Fuses Protect the Card and Computer
- USB 3.0 Charging Port Handshake Support
- Simultaneously Sync and Charge iPads and Other Devices (that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device)
- Supports Storage, Hubs, and Other USB-IF Compliant USB Devices
- Supports Hot-swappable Device Connection
- Compatbile with macOS, Windows, and Linux
- Works in Thunderbolt™ Expansion Systems (like Sonnet's Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Note: Product complies with USB 3.2 Gen 2 specification, which supercedes USB 3.1 Gen 2. Product package may still list USB 3.1 Gen 2.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.
Share this Product
More from this category
Sonnet M.2 2x4 Low-profile PCIe Card (Two M.2 NVMe SSD slots • Add Your Own SSDs Up to 16TB)
McFiver (Multifunction adapter card with dual M.2 NVMe SSD slots, 10GbE, and two 10Gbps USB-C Ports)