DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs
Part No. USB3-DDP4K
Connect Two 4K DisplayPort Monitors Using Only One Port on Your M1 Mac
DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs and Other Mac/Windows Computers
Apple® M1 Mac® computers offer outstanding overall performance but have a limit to the number of external displays you can connect to them. If you’re using an M1 MacBook Air® or MacBook Pro®, that number is one. Featuring DisplayLink technology, Sonnet’s DisplayLink™ Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs beats the limit, enabling you to connect two 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz DisplayPort displays to a single port on your computer.
Efficiency Booster – Expand Your Applications Workspace
Perfect for use with productivity software such as Microsoft® Office, this Sonnet adapter enables you to work more efficiently by expanding your workspace. Whether you need to open multiple applications on their own screens, edit code or view a spreadsheet in detail on a large display, or mirror your notebook’s display on a larger monitor, the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs makes it possible.
Go Full Screen – Browse the Web, Watch Videos
Even when you’re not using productivity software, your notebook’s screen can constrain your view. Go big—the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs enables you to connect your computer to your large monitor or big screen TV to browse the web and watch videos on YouTube and other content(1) at a distance.
- Display Adapter Features DisplayLink Technology and Two DisplayPorts
- Ideal DisplayPort Connection Solution to Connect Two 4K Displays to M1 Macs
- Also Connects Two 4K Displays to M1 Pro and M1 Max Macs, and Intel-based Mac and Windows Computers*
- Connect to a Thunderbolt or USB Port (Includes a USB-A Female to USB-C Male Adapter) on Your Computer
- Expands Your Onscreen Work and Play Area
- Easy Setup. Bus Powered.
- Use with Thunderbolt Hubs
- Supports Other Resolutions (1080p and Lower Resolution Displays at 60Hz)
- Supports Audio Out Without Additional Cables
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Not Just for 4K Displays – Supports Full HD (1080p) Displays and Audio Out
While the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs supports two monitors at up to 4K resolutions (3840 x 2160), you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolutions, like full HD 1080p (1920 x1080) @ 60Hz—this makes it great for use for different home and work applications. Because audio support is built into the Sonnet adapter, you don’t have to plug in a separate cable to hear sound from connected displays.
Designed for M1 Macs and Supports Intel®-based Mac or Windows Computers
Sonnet's DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter is ideal for M1 Macs, and Intel®-based Mac or Windows computers with USB 3 or USB-C interfaces. Although the adapter is compatible with all Macs running macOS 10.15+, and all PCs running Windows 11 or 10, Sonnet recommends Sonnet's Thunderbolt Dual DisplayPort Adapter for Mac or Windows computers with Thunderbolt 4 or 3 interfaces.
*Got a M1 Pro, M1 Max, or Mac or Windows computer with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports? – Check out Sonnet's Thunderbolt Dual DisplayPort Adapter for optimal performance over Thunderbolt.
(1) On macOS, protected content from iTunes and other copy protected (HDCP) players and applications are not visible on any monitors, including built-in monitors, when DisplayLink monitors are connected.
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.