Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock
Part No. ECHO-DK11-T4
Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock
Universal Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station with Four Thunderbolt 4 Ports and 8K Display Support
All the connections you expect from a Thunderbolt™ dock plus the Thunderbolt hub you've always wanted. With this extraordinary dock, a single cable connects your laptop to your digital world. Sonnet's Echo™ 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock – the universal docking station for today and tomorrow. Compatible with Thunderbolt 4 computers; Apple® M1/M2 series Macs; Thunderbolt 3 Intel® Macs; and M1/M2 iPad Pro®.
Thunderbolt Multiplied – Turn One Thunderbolt Port into Three
The Echo 11 Dock features four Thunderbolt 4 ports; one for connection to your computer, plus three to connect Thunderbolt peripheral devices directly and daisy chain up to a total of 5 additional devices. The Thunderbolt ports also support USB4 and USB 3 peripherals. For connected peripherals using bus power, the Dock’s Thunderbolt peripheral ports provide 15W per port, supporting even the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt and USB peripherals.
Thunderbolt Certified for Mac, Windows, and iPad Pro
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock is certified for use Thunderbolt 4 computers; Apple M1/M2 series Macs; Thunderbolt 3 Intel Macs; and M1/M2 iPad Pro.
- One Cable Peripheral Connection
- Eleven Interfaces (Four Thunderbolt, Three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A, One USB 2.0 Type A [Charging], One RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, and One 3.5 mm Audio Ports; One SD 4.0 Card Slot)
- Three Thunderbolt 4 Ports for Peripherals
- Powerful 10Gbps USB Type A Ports
- Support for 4K, 5K, 6K, and 8K @ 60Hz Displays
- Connect up to One 8K or Two 5K Monitors
- Many Display Interfaces Supported – Connect Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Displays Directly; Supports HDMI, DP, or DVI Displays with a Thunderbolt 3 Compatible Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Charge Your Laptop – Provides Up to 90W
- USB 2.0 Charging Port on Front Panel
- Fast SD Card Slot
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
- Mac (M1 and M2) Supports Only One Display
- Mac (M1/M2 Pro, M1/M2 Max, and M1 Ultra) Supports Two Displays, Including Two Apple Pro Display XDRs
- Mac (Intel) with Thunderbolt 3 Ports Supports Two Displays
- macOS 13 (Ventura), 12 (Monterey), or 11 (Big Sur) Required
iPad Pro Compatibility
- M1/M2 Series iPad Pro Supports Only One Mirrored Monitor
- Windows Computer with a Thunderbolt 4 Port or USB4 Port
- Windows Computer with a Thunderbolt 3 Port and an Intel 8th Gen (2018) or Newer CPU
- For Computers and Displays Compatibility Information, See This PDF Documentation
Connect up to One 8K or Two 5K Monitors
Depending on your computer’s video capability, the Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock supports one (always 4K or 5K; up to 6K or 8K) monitor through its Thunderbolt ports, or up to two 5K or Apple Pro Display XDR monitors; see Displays Compatibility PDF for full details on monitor and resolution support. You can plug in Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C monitors directly, or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt compatible adapter (sold separately).
Powerful 10Gbps USB ports
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock features three USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type A ports on the back to support super fast USB NVMe SSDs at up to full speed. And unlike some other docks, the Echo 11 doesn’t skimp on power either — each port provides up to 7.5W, ensuring bus-powered devices will operate without fail.
Leave Your Charger In the Backpack
Connected to your portable computer with the included Thunderbolt 4 cable, the Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock provides up to 90W of power (Power Delivery), meaning it can power and charge your computer while connected, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power adapter packed away.
Fast Wired Network Connection
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 4 Dock includes a Gigabit Ethernet port, perfect for connecting your broadband internet directly to your computer without another device competing for bandwidth on your WiFi setup. With the appropriate drivers already installed under macOS and Windows, setup is simple.
Handy Charging Port
The Echo 11 Dock includes a USB 2.0 charging port on the front capable of charging your iPhone®, iPad®, or other device.
Fast UHS-II SD 4.0 Card Reader
The included SD card slot is compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards, and supports 300 MB/s read speeds with UHS-II SDXC cards to quickly offload images and video.
For complete computer and display compatibility please see Displays Compatibility PDF and visit product's technical specifications.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.