Solo10G (Thunderbolt 3 Edition - 10GBASE-T Adapter with Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Support)
Blazing-Fast 10GBASE-T Connectivity at a Breakthrough Price
As network bandwidth demands for post-production and shared storage workflows have increased, 10Gb Ethernet has become the new data transfer standard. Very affordable 10Gb Ethernet switches have significantly reduced the cost of setting up a 10GbE infrastructure, resulting in very rapid adoption. Now, for computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port, there is an equally affordable Thunderbolt to 10Gb Ethernet adapter—Sonnet’s Solo10G (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) adapter, a powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast 10GBASE-T 10GbE network connectivity to any Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Solo 10G (Thunderbolt 3 Edition): Faster Transfers Across Existing Cabling with NBASE-T Support
The Solo 10G adapter supports the NBASE-T™ industry-standard of 2.5G/5G link speeds, which enables greater than Gigabit Ethernet speeds over CAT 5e cabling when used with an NBASE-T compatible switch or router.
- Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity
- 40-Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Supports NBASE-T Standard
- Advanced Features – Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802.1Qav, AVB) and Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) supported
- Easy Setup
- Small and Silent
- Bus-Powered, Energy Efficient
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.