Solo 10G SFP+ (Thunderbolt 3 Edition)
Part No. SOLO10G-SFP-T3 - IN STOCK.
Blazing-Fast 10GBASE-SR Connectivity at a Breakthrough Price
Technical advances plus cheaper gear have enabled creators to capture and output more content than ever at 4K and higher resolutions. The resulting files are larger, too. When moving all that data between your computer and networked storage, a simple Gigabit Ethernet connection can negatively impact your productivity. For post-production shared storage workgroups and other bandwidth-intensive workflows, you need more speed—10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) is the new data transfer standard. Affordable switches have lowered costs for setting up 10GbE infrastructure; however, the price of adding fiber optic client connectivity has remained high. Now, there is an equally affordable 10GbE interface for your Mac® or Windows® computer with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports—Sonnet’s Solo10G™ SFP+ Thunderbolt 3 Edition adapter, a powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast fiber optic 10GbE network connectivity at a breakthrough price.
Solo10G SFP+ (Thunderbolt 3 Edition):
10GbE Connectivity Over Optical Cables at Up to 300 Meters
The Solo10G SFP+ Thunderbolt 3 Edition adapter includes a 10GBASE-SR (short-range) SFP+ transceiver (the most commonly-used optical transceiver), enabling you to connect your computer to 10GbE infrastructure via LC optical cable (optical cables sold separately) at distances up to 300 meters.
- Adds Optical 10GbE Connectivity
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Energy Efficient—Reduces the adapter’s power demands on your computer
- Easy Setup
- Small and Silent
- Bus-Powered, Energy Efficient
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Thunderbolt Certified for Mac & Windows
- Compatible with Linux Computers. *Linux supports Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 10Gb Adapters but does not support Thunderbolt 3 hot plug or unplug. Plug in Sonnet adapters before booting on Linux
- 2-Year Warranty
- Designed in California
Contact email@example.com for more information.
As required by the State of California:
/!\WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65warnings.ca.gov