Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter
Part No. TB3-DDP4K
Connect Two 4K Displays or One 5K Display from a
Single Thunderbolt 3 Port
Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter is certified for use with both Mac® and Windows® Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers, and enables you to connect one or two larger displays to a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer. With the adapter connected, you can connect up to two 4K @ 60Hz DisplayPort (DP) monitors, or one 5K @ 60Hz DP monitor.
Adapts to Your Needs
Although the Sonnet adapter supports one monitor with a 5120 x 2880 resolution (5K), or two monitors at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K), you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolution, like full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) or 1920 x 1200 monitors. This makes it great for use for different home and office workspace applications. And, with built-in audio support, there’s no need for you to connect an additional cable to hear sound from the monitors.
- Connects Up to Two DisplayPort Displays to a Single Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Compatible with Both Mac and Windows
- Thunderbolt Certified for macOS and Windows
- Enables You to Work More Efficiently
- No Power Adapter Required
- Backward-compatible with 1080p HD Displays
- Compatible with Active HDMI, DVI, and VGA Adapters
- Built-in Audio Support
- Compact and Rugged Design
- Won't Drain System Resources (Unlike USB Video Adapters)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed in the USA
Contact email@example.com for info.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Product specifications and information subject to change without notice. Computer hardware and accessories featured in photos that are not included with product are shown for illustration purposes; items sold separately.