Twin 10G SFP+ (Thunderbolt 3 Edition)
Part No. TWIN10GC-SFP-TB3 - IN STOCK.
Blazing-Fast 10GbE Connectivity Over Thunderbolt 3
for Macs and Windows
Are you looking for a straightforward and economical approach to connecting your computer to a high-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) network using the Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer? You’ll need an adapter. Delivering up to ten times Gigabit Ethernet’s performance and supporting uses such as HD video editing on high-performance shared storage systems, it’s no wonder that 10GbE use has soared. Sonnet’s Twin 10G™ SFP+ 10GbE Thunderbolt 3 adapter is the powerfully simple solution for adding blazing-fast 10GbE network connectivity to any Mac® or Windows® computer(1) with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports.
Twin 10G SFP+ (Thunderbolt 3 Edition): Flexibility of SFP+ Transceiver Choices
Sonnet offers three SFP+ transceiver options (sold separately)—a short-range multi-mode fiber module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR; a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR; and a 10GBASE-T copper module, part number G10E-SFP-T (Cat 6A cable up to 100 meters). Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).
This dual-port SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet Thunderbolt 3 adapter is a simple way to add dual 10GbE SFP+ connections to your Thunderbolt 3-enabled computer. Additionally, this adapter features:
- Adds High-Performance 10GbE SFP+ Connectivity
- Connection Flexibility (with Your Transceiver of Choice; Sold Separately)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports
- Thunderbolt-Certified for Mac and Windows
- Easy Setup
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Small and Nearly Noiseless
- Supports Wake-on-LAN
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Supports Transparent Failover Between 10GbE Ports
- Provides Up to 15W of Power to Connected Peripheral or Host
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable and ThunderLok 3 Included
- 1-Year Warranty